Monday, May 3, 2010

Response 4: Jake's Blog

I have recently read the post, 'Sandwich Preparation Blog' by Jacob Brey. In this post, Jake describes how he has found that going to college has created a very fast-pased lifestyle. To adapt, he has resorted to eating many sandwiches. With these, he has the ability to choose the ingredients that his body will benefit from positively. There are many toppings and ingredients he is able to place on these sandwiches that would improve the taste and satisfaction, but Jake chooses only the healthiest of ingredients so he is able to better control his weight and overall nutrition.
I have also leaned toward making more sandwich-like foods due to time restrictions and overall lack of ingredients to make other foods in a timely manor. I believe that this blog post was well written and his points are very clear and well stated. I agree with his points and my opinion has not changed on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment